Sept. 19
Last week I was talking to my visiting teaching companion, Susan, about music makers. Music makers is about 45 minutes of singing fun songs, dancing around and having story time. The children LOVE it! Susan and another lady did it last year and I was wondering if they were going to do it again this school year. Well it turns out the other lady wasn't planning on doing it this year because her little one is now in kindergarten. I could tell that Susan still wanted to do music makers, but didn't want to do it by herself so I volunteered to do it with her. Seeing that it is only every other week, I'm actually only having it at my house once a month. (Although I am the 'leader' every time) That's not bad at all! I'm actually really excited about it! Emmry loves it and I know this year Trey is going to get more into it and love it too.
So here is our first music makers class of the year at our house!
(Pics)
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
1 comment:
I love that you do this! So fun!
Post a Comment