Saturday, September 7, 2013

It's FRIDAY!

The little kids and I met my friend Patsy and her daughter at the Vistancia pool yesterday. We enjoyed an afternoon of swimming and splashing around!
(Picture)
Neither Emmry or Trey fell asleep on the ride home like I thought they would so we got a snack and just played in the play room for a bit. Then it got close to 4pm which has been the time Trey likes to have an afternoon cat nap. Emmry was getting mean and hitting me so I put her in time out and told her to stay on the black chair while I put Trey down for a nap. Of course she didn't stay on the chair and I heard her go into her room, but after I laid Trey down and went into check on her she was buried under her blanket totally asleep.
(Picture)
I thought she for sure would be up in about 1-2 hours, but oh no, she slept ALL NIGHT long! I say all night, but not really. She came into my room and I let her crawl into bed with me around 3:30am, but then went back to sleep until 6:15am. So it was kinda sorta maybe considered 'all night' hahahaha.  But I even went in around 7pm to get her dressed for bed and put a pull-up on her and she went right back to sleep!) Either I ought to make the pool a daily outing or that girl needed to catch up on some serious sleep time!
(Picture)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good grief! That is one tired Emmry!