Sept 18
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. My baby girl is three!
From morning till night, today was for sure an all about Emmry day.
She had waffles (really pancakes. She just calls them waffles for some reason) for breakfast. Sadly lunch got lost among my crazy morning trying to get ready for the party. I know she had animal crackers, dry fruit loops, and V8 fusion juice. Not exactly a well balanced lunch but it's gotta count for something right?! Or maybe you could just call the cake and ice cream her lunch. Dinner didn't get much better either.....cheese pizza. Boy, I'm a winner of a mom today!
Highlights at her party:
Pin the tail on pinkie pie.
Pony tattoos
Opening presents from friends and getting lots and lots of fun things!
Rainbow Dash cake
Getting a new bike and all 6 famous my little pony figurines from mom and dad.
What a blast of a day for my little Miss America!
Oh I love her soooooo much!!!!
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment