Saturday, January 4, 2014

17 months

I can't believe my little man is 17 months!!
Where on earth did the time go?!?!
I love watching him run. His cute little legs seem to go as fast as they possibly can and his arms move back and forth just as fast as his legs. It is the cutest thing in the world to watch.
He is 'talking' so much more lately. words he commonly uses are: ball, bowl, wow, woof (referring to dog), NO, uh-oh, mom, dad.
He gets excited to get in the bath/shower.
Likes to be back with the chickens and Reggie.
is a total boy- he would throw, or hit with anything he can get his hands on.
gets excited when he sees tractors
likes to play with toy trucks, tractors, trains, any plastic animals- likes them all, but especially the dinosaurs.
favorite song is "the dinosaur song" we sing at music makers. He likes the part where we 'ROAR'
has the cutest/funniest fake cry. I like to watch him fake cry because he scrunches up his nose and looks at me like,"look mom, I'm crying." seriously so funny and cute.

He definatley is a mommas boy. I'm working on getting him a little detached from me. I tease tyson that I am going on a week long girls trip just so trey would do more with him and not me. Tyson doesn't think that its a good idea though.

I am so in love with my little stud muffin. He melts my heart everyday.