Our ward Relief Society president asked me to start up a recipe group. Basically what it is is you have a topic or theme and everyone brings that dish along with the recipe and you have a tasting party and go home with new recipes. Fun right?! Well, not too many people in the ward think so. I did one last October and only 2 people came. I told them I wasn't going to do it in November and December because of the craziness of the holidays and I would just start it up again in the new year. Well, January is here (almost over) and so I needed to follow through and start the recipe group up again. I did it tonight and once again, 2 people came. ( not the same ones from October) actually only one person from the ward because the second person was my neighbor, Barb! Which is totally fine, except that I spend 2 days cleaning my house! UGH! oh, well.
I am alternating evening and daytime times so next month will be at the park. I'm hoping to get more that a couple people there, but at least next time it would just feel like I am taking my kids to the park even if nobody shows up.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment