Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunbeam/Jr. Primary

Sniff, sniff, sniff.
Hold on, let me wipe my tears away.
Emmry is no longer in nursery and is a Sunbeam in Primary.
I can't believe my baby girl is this grown up.
Today was so much harder that the first day of nursery. Honestly, I was shouting for joy when I could drop her off at nursery because I could actually pay attention in my classes. Those few months right before their 18 month mark allowing them to go to nursery are tough. I seem to roam the halls or pay more attention to my child that I do the lesson and teacher.
After sacrament meeting Emmry and I stopped into nursery to say hi to her 'old' teachers. Emmry gave them a picture she had drew (a horse or course) and said thanks for being her teacher. At first she didn't want to leave and wanted to stay to play. She helped take out all the toys and get the room ready for all the little kids going to nursery then said goodbye and we went to the primary room. She sat right next to her teachers chair and her friend CC sat on the other side of her. She was a happy camper and excited to be a big girl in sunbeams!!!

Miss Emmry,
Welcome to Junior Primary. Welcome to Sunbeams. You are officially the newest Sunbeam in the Peoria North Stake, West Wing Ward.

(pic)

I love you my sweetheart.
xoxoxox,
Mom.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It is a tender moment! But it will be even more so when you see her in the primary program!