I took a picture of the kids helping me put together a cabinet I bought at IKEA today and then Emmry said she wanted to take a picture of me. I let her, but then she wouldn't give me the camera back. She went around the house taking random pictures of everything. I honestly didn't care and was happy she wanted to take pictures. Teaching her young to document not only the big things in life, but the small things too....like shirts and shoes. Hahahaha
Here are some of the ones I found on the camera.
(Pics) shoes, trey, floor, shirt, horse, dad, Tage , me. The cabinet we just put together.
It was funny going through the pictures. I never knew what the next picture would look like.
I the best part of it all was seeing the smile she had on her face the entire time and running around saying, "me take a picture of_________"(fill in the blank). And showing excitingly showing me the picture. It was cute.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment