It's 3:07pm. I tried to lay Trey down for a nap around his usual nap time (1:00pm-ish) but he just didn't want to go down. So, I took him out of the crib and we played for a little while more. Then I tried to put him down again around 2:50pm. Nope, He wasn't haven' it. But I was done and needed some quiet time so I loaded up the kiddos in the car to go for a drive to get Mr. Treyzer asleep. I could tell that Emmry would sleep if she was strapped into the car too, but I didn't bank on that. All I really wanted was for Trey to go to sleep.
3:02pm I pull in the driveway with one child awake and the other asleep. Except the child that I really hoped for to be asleep was still awake. Darn. I took Trey straight to his crib and layed him down. He screamed. (and still is....it is 3:14pm now) and then I put Emmry to bed. I'm hoping that Trey will calm down soon otherwise I will be tempted to go in and get him and forgo the whole nap thing with him today.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment