When did this happen?!?!
Tyson and Tage asked me today if I knew that Trey had new molar teeth (yes, plural, not singular-teeth!)
I said, "What?!" "No!"
When on earth did this happen?!
Sure enough. Both top molars are barely popped in and his bottom left molar is poked through too.
Now before you say that I am not an observant mother let me say this, "I brush his teeth every night. I promise I do."
I know for a fact that last night he did not have the bottom left molar. I definitely would have notice that. Now as for the top molars, I can't promise anything. I just stick the tooth brush or rubber baby finger brush in his mouth and wiggle it around in hopes I am doing some good. Thats what I consider tooth brushing at this age. So I don't know exactly when the top teeth popped in, but I could only imagine it has been within the past couple days because I could tell they have just barely cut through.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment