Saturday, June 28, 2014

Driving in the direction to the church

This morning we helped clean our church building. We always take the back way or what the kids call "hilly" or "bumpy" road to church. As soon as we got on this road Trey started to say "Noooooo!" "No! Mom! No!" "No church!" Hahahaha. Today was not the first day he has done this. He has done it several times. Actually, he did it earlier this week when I was taking Tage to a friends house. He must relate going on that road with going to church. So I guess you could guess by now that Trey doesn't like going to church. He still won't go to nursery by himself, the only way he would stay in there is if Tyson or I were in there with him. He is almost 23 months old. I hope he will get used to nursery soon.

No comments: