Tyson ended up having to work late tonight so I had to take Tage to football practice at 6:30. Neither Trey nor Emmry had napped today so I thought they would probably fall asleep on the way so I got them all ready for bed. At least I thought for sure Trey would fall asleep. And he did. Except after I dropped Tage off I went to go get gas and he woke up. What?!?! That was only a 30 minute sleep - if even that! I thought he would possibly be out the rest of the night!
So we went to Walmart to kill some time. We got pool toys and floaties and then went back to watch Tage at practice. I thought maybe Trey would fall asleep again, but it was only a 5 minute drive from Walmart to practice. He didn't.
(pic of Emmry and Trey at practice)
Practice got over at 8:30pm and we headed home. Again, I thought for sure they would fall asleep. Emmry did. Trey did not. 9:00pm we got home and Trey was still awake. He must have been on the 'beyond tired and wired phase'.
(pic of trey showing me his muscles w/ floaties on)
Finally around 9:45pm I got him to sleep.
That was a loooooong day for the both of us. He was up around 6:30am and was a constant go, go, go all day long. Playing, swimming, dancing, screaming, you name it. I'm sure he did it.
Good night my sweet Treyzer, please sleep in in the morning.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
1 comment:
And they did!!!! Wahoo!!
Post a Comment