I'm going to be honest. I didn't want to go to church today. We were having a lazy morning and none of us were even dressed at 8:20am. Our church is at 9:00am, mind you. I told Tyson that maybe we should just skip sacrament meeting and then go to classes (because we were substitute teachers for Tage's class, otherwise I'm sure I would have just said skip church all together) Even though I said this, I knew it was wrong and that we needed to go to church. I quickly got going and got everyone ready for church. We were late of course, but still made it in time for the sacrament.
I'm SO glad that I went to church today!
My friend Clenece Thompson spoke. She told of her Dad's conversion story and emphasized on the song 'True to the Faith'. It was such a wonderful talk. I felt the Spirit so many times.
After she spoke Elder Hall played 'How Great Thou Art' on the piano. I always love piano solos. The Spirit was so strong in Sacrament Meeting for me today. I felt like I could cut it with a knife. Amazing.
I know that I belong to the one and only true church. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
1 comment:
I am so glad you went to.
Post a Comment