It has probably been almost a month now that this has been going on....
I have had the hardest time getting Trey to come get his diaper changed, holding still to do so and sometimes getting him dressed. One time when I finally got him down to change his diaper he said, "police come?" I wondered what he was talking about and had a questionable look on my face and asked him what he said again. He said, "police come?" Then I said "yes, the police are going to come if you don't let me change your diaper." Magically he laid still. Then it hit me. I had recently been using the phrase to the kids that the "police will come" if you don't sit in your car seat and buckle up. That's where he got it. Now I have been using the "police will come" tactic whenTrey wouldn't listen to me or hold still. It seems to work like a charm and he cooperates. Although, Tyson doesn't like that I say that. And he's right, I probably shouldn't. I just like that Trey then listens to me and obeys after I say it.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment