Let me set the stage for you of this conversation...Tyson is sitting on the couch eating a bag of chips, (it is dinner time and obviously he is hungry) I am straightening up the house, fixing dinner, doing the dishes, tending to the kids needs (you know, the normal stuff)
Tyson: (said with a discussing tone of voice) "What's that smell?"
Me: (said with a sharp 'you be quiet tone of voice') "Dinner." (Baked teriyaki chicken to serve over rice with steamed veggies. Sounded good to me.)
Tyson: "oh."
After dinner I took Tage to go get some new church shoes and to try on some shoes he wanted from Tilly's and some shorts so I know what size he is. I will order the shoes online from Zappos (because they were cheaper online) and order uniform shirts and shorts online for school. I figure I have to have most of his school stuff done because when I get back from Utah he only has 3 days before he starts school! Crazy that Candeo starts school on July 30 this year! That seems so early to me! Maybe just because it's still in July which to me is considered a summer month.
Anyway, when I got home Tyson was watching TV in the play room as the kids were playing. I started straitening up the disaster zone. It really was a complete disaster. Tyson just sat on the couch and watched me. This was at about 8:30pm. I told him I could use help straightening up but then eventually he just fell asleep. I ended up finishing straightening up, got the kids ready for bed, put them to bed, and did the dishes before i got ready for bed. I was rude and just turned off the game room lights at about 9:00pm and went to bed without him.
I can't say that I am mad right now, but I can say that I am not happy.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment