Saturday, March 7, 2009

Captain of Poop

That's Tage's new title. Hey, he made it up himself. I tell him I clean it up inside, he cleans it up outside. This kid is going to learn responsibility dang it all!

2 comments:

Sara Hadlow said...

i remember doing that as a kid so dad could mow the lawn, it sucked!

Parker Family said...

I think that is the worst part about owning a dog is the POOP! I hate my dogs pooping on my lawn, I like to make my hubby clean it up...he has to have dogs, so he has to clean up after them...fair..right?!? Luckily up here we have a lot of land for the dogs to go wander on and do their thing, so I haven't had to kick my own little rule yet, maybe when we get a lawn in :) He is such a cute little dog, don't ya wish they stay that little all of the time?!?