I have THE.SWEETEST.BOY! I absolutely love him!
Yesterday after getting dinner ready I went out back to tell Tage to come in and wash up. What I saw shocked me! He had the shovel in hand and was cleaning up poop! WITHOUT me asking him too! I praised him a lot and said that it was so nice of him to do that without me asking him too. Then this was how our conversation continued.....
Tage: "Do you know why I'm doing it mom?"
Me: "No, but I really appreciate it, thanks"
Tage: "Because I wanted to make you happy"
Ahhhhh, how cute is that?! That boy deserves double fudge on his ice cream!
We decided to eat dinner outside, but to avoid Zeus biting us and trying to get our food we ate dinner on the trampoline. Tage was loving that we had dinner out there. Oh, the simple things we do that make our children happy. And the simple things they do to make us happy. Love it!
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
1 comment:
That is so sweet! What a great little guy. Dog poop is the worst...sounds like the puppy is keeping you all on your toes. :)
Post a Comment