Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

It's not as much fun today without Tage around. I drove him to St. George on Saturday to be with his Mom this week (it's spring break). I got to St. George around lunch time, had a little Cafe Rio (YUMMY!) then turned right around and headed home. Long day and it totally sucked! But hey, Ty better tell me that I'm the best wife ever for doing that! (He had to work)

Anyway, back to St. Patties Day....The Leprechaun still messed up our living room, Tage's room and left a note for Tage that has a map to "the pot of gold" (a prize). I would have made him green pancakes and green eggs for breakfast and he would have been in 7th-Heaven! Tyson thinks that I am a nerd, but honestly, Tage would have been soaking up the fun and loving it!

Tonight I made bread bowls with chili and made some rolls that were green. I decided not to do the bread bowls green, just to give Ty a normal looking meal since he is a party pooper. I just did it for fun.
Don't they just look so appetizing?!

I called Tage just a little while ago and told him Happy St. Patrick's Day and told him what the Leprechauns did. He told me to leave it messy so he could see it. He also told me that it is impossible to have green rolls. I guess I will have to have a pretend St. Patrick's Day when he comes home. Fun, fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! BTW, gotta have that recipe for the rolls. They look yummy, even green. Teh girls will have to tell you about the trap we set to catch those little guys.

Tatum said...

I need to take "fun mom notes" from all of your cute ideas!