Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring or Summer?

So today officially marks the first day of spring. But I think that here in AZ we had spring back in January/February and today should mark the first day of summer! With temperatures pushing 90* today I don't think that we have to wait until June 20th to say that it is officially summer. We will definitely be in the 100*'s before that time.
Ty and Tage absolutely love the summer. Ty can't wait to get the boat out again and neither can I. I can't wait to get my body in the water and get some wakeboarding in! Many popsicles days ahead, pool days ahead and sleepless nights because I'm too hot to sleep even with just a sheet. Our air conditioning bill will be in the $300's, but hey, money grows on our queen palms out back, so we are ok!
So anybody with summer fever come out to AZ and as for me with spring fever I want to go to UT.
Just a fun pic. See, even Zeus is hot. I gave him a bath today and he just wanted to play.

No comments: