Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Do you dare me? I'm not a chicken

After school today, Tage wanted to go to the pool! Yep, that's right, we are a warm 80* here! So we took our first trip of 2009 to the pool! The weather has been beautiful and in fact many others have been to the pool already! But with work and just our busy schedules, we just barely have made it there today.
I decided to go to the pool closer to our house (not that the main community pool isn't far...) but I soon realized that I had forgotten that this pool wasn't heated. Brrrrrr it was cold! Tage got as deep as his waist, but that was it. He kept asking me if I dare him to get in, then he would say, "alright, I'm not a chicken" It was actually pretty funny. He ended up just sitting on the edge with his feet in (because they "got used to the cold") and playing with his diving action figures.
Brrr it's cold!

I also have to mention that Zeus would NOT take a walk! I tried twice today and this is as far as we got....
Still in front of our house! Lazy pooch! It takes us forever just to get around the block! On a good day he only stops about 2 times. He would just stop, sit down/lay down in the middle of the sidewalk! Boy, what a life! Still don't know why he uses all his energy in biting rather than walking. We apparently need to work on that.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am glad I don't have to get in a cold pool of water!.... oh wait, I am in the freezing cold all the time!! ha ha!!!
oh and good luck with the dog training. maybe you will make it farther next time!!!
Love ya have fun!