We had to get Zeus an e-collar because his dew claw stitches look infected. We have never seen him licking them, but the Dr. says that he is. Zeus also has a couple bumps on his right hip area. The Dr. says that they are just a reaction to the injections that they put in those spots. They will go away, just takes time. He is on an antibiotic and a small dose of pain med (which he said would also act as an anti inflammatory for his irritated stitches) but he seems to be doing fine and still acts as his crazy puppy self....biting on everything. I really don't know if this thing is going to work. I have put it on him twice today and both times he has managed to get it off. Maybe I'm putting it on wrong.....? Maybe a waste of $25 for a stupid piece of plastic.
Get this thing off me
Seven Minutes
3 days ago



2 comments:
poor doggie, those things look like they would suck
LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment