
My little sister was baptized as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints church on Saturday, April 11, 2009. This was a very special day for her. She had been looking forward for this day for a long time! I remember her asking me if I wanted to see her dress and if I was going to come to her baptism clear back at Thanksgiving time.

She looked like a mini bride and was so happy.

I'm so proud of Michelle for making this decision in her life. To be cleansed from all your sins and to have the Holy Ghost with you as a constant friend and companion is such a special gift to receive.

She looked like a mini bride and was so happy.

I'm so proud of Michelle for making this decision in her life. To be cleansed from all your sins and to have the Holy Ghost with you as a constant friend and companion is such a special gift to receive.

No comments:
Post a Comment