Tricks I played on Tage:
He had to eat breakfast on the floor!
ApRiL fOoLs!
I forgot to put the bowl of milk in the freezer last night, so he had green milk because the aliens came last night and turned it green.

ApRiL fOoLs!
Told him that the school had just called this morning and that it flooded last night and ruined everything so they cancelled school. At first he was really concerned about this, but then it turned into an excitement that he could stay home with me all day and play!
ApRiL fOoLs!
Whats all that black stuff on your shirt?
ApRiL fOoLs!
Tricks he played on me:
Mom, you are wearing purple.
ApRiL fOoLs!
Mom, your wearing gold.
ApRiL fOoLs!
He did several of the "I'm wearing jokes"
Mom, there is a snake on your head.
ApRiL fOoLs!
He did that one several times too. And even got his stuffed snake and put it in me.
Tricks he played on Dad:
There is a cobra snake on our front porch.
ApRiL fOoLs!
I fell off the playground and broke my arm.
ApRiL fOoLs!
Tricks I played on Dad:
I got a photo ticket going through Union Hills. (There are tons of photo radars around here. practically at every light and every mile on the freeway. OK, not really, I'm exaggerating, but there are a lot.) He TOTALLY fell for it! It went on for awhile to the point that he started getting mad and telling me that our insurance is going to go up now and I'm going to have to pay for it out of "my money"....bla, bla, bla....
ApRiL fOoLs!
Tricks we played on Grandma and Grandpa:
I fell of the playground and broke my arm.
ApRiL fOoLs!
I fell out of the truck and broke my arm.
ApRiL fOoLs!
It's snowing in Arizona. (This possibly still could be true if we still lived in Flagstaff)
ApRiL fOoLs!
Overall it was another fun day and the Rigby home.
3 comments:
Cherice, you are such a cute mom, I need to start celebrating these fun holidays with my boys, they would love everything you do for Tage. Your a great momma!
I tell you Michelle....the simplest things make the kids the most happy. doesn't have to cost a ton of money. or any really. Just a little creativity. (and magazines and cute friends to give you ideas.)
Hey Cherice! I'm glad to see you celebrate April Fool's day. I went into false labor with Mary on April Fool's day. That one wasn't actually that funny. You are a fun mom!
Post a Comment