I think that it is offical. My pants don't fit anymore. I can't button up a single pair of pants or shorts I own. Don't worry, I already cried about it.
Yesterday I was getting ready for my Dr. appt. (17 wks. Yippee!!) and I was having a hard time trying to find something to wear. Nothing felt good. I am not having a problem with shirts yet. But definitely pants are an issue. I basically wear only scrubs or jammies all the time unless I have somewhere to go, so fitting into comfy pants are not a problem. I think that it's time to get one of those belly bands. (They are bands that you wear that keep up your pants that are too small or maternity pants that are too big)
I came up with a couple other things about myself yesterday to feel better about myself since I was so depressed.
1. My hair was pretty
2. My shirt was cute
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
6 comments:
Don't forget you sweet personality!!! And you have a wonderful smile, so keep smiling. It increases your face value.
way to think of the positives!!
you are super cute!
Become friends with elastic hair bands and twist ties...OR you could break down and go getcha some maternity pants. You don't have to be huge to wear them, they make them for all stages. BTW are you having a B or a G baby?
p.s. I already hear your reply to this: post pix of the belly...please? You are so far away and I want to see!! (or email me privately!!)
Ok I can sympathize with you but you look fabulous!
Cherise, you are so funny! Pants are tricky, so if it helps, there are ways around maternity pants (which are heinous): low rise stretch are great, and so are belly bands! I got mine at Target, it helped for a couple pair of pants that I just couldn't button any more. You are so stinkin' cute prego!
Post a Comment