Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mamas got a new ride



I heard that gasp you just made.....I know it is big. Ok, it's REALLY BIG. But I have to say I am loving it! We have had it for about a month now but I have only driven it a few times. But that's ok. Ty wants to keep the miles low and just use it for family vacations and then of course after the baby comes so I am not it the truck anymore. But for now I still take the truck to work and back. That's mainly all the traveling I do anyway. Ty is like a kid in a candy shop. So excited about his new purchase. Spent hours washing, waxing, and detailing the inside of it the day after we got it.

When we were deciding about the purchase we wrote down our 'pros and cons' list. Tage wanted to add to the list and this is what he wrote.
back seat
big tires
flames
(what? where are the flames? Turns out there really are chrome flames on the undercarriage. That's on his eye level. What boy would not notice flames?!)
big
sweet
awesome
I love it because I feel big and safe it it. Plus it has the room I wanted.
Ty loves it for that too, but bottom line I think that he loves it because it looks good and its a diesel so he can tow whatever he wants.

Now, try not to laugh to hard when you picture me 9 months pregnant getting in and out of this beast and then hauling in and out a car seat! Ty says that, "it will be good for you, it will make you tough and build your muscles." That's for sure, babe! Thanks honey for providing so well for your family. I love that I never have to worry about that. I know you love us and will do anything for us.
xoxoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!!!!! it is kinda BIG!!!! You will look way hot driving it though. Cant wait till we see you climb in and out 9 months pregnant. You will really love it then:)

Tatum said...

Ridiculous! LOL

So fun to have a new car!

The Baker said...

Did you say BIG?! I agree with Tatum...Ridiculous!!! Just make sure that when the baby is about 10 mos and weighs a zillion pounds strapped in to the car seat, that Ty has a chance to put him/her in AND out and then see what he says about building muscles.

Jennifer said...

That is one sweet ride! I can't wait to take a ride in it!.... Maybe right?