Monday, April 26, 2010

Face The Cookie

I CAN"T STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!

We happen to stumble upon a show called "Minute to Win It" a couple weeks ago and now it is Tages favorite show. It's a reality/game show for the whole family. (Actually appropriate! You don't find that very often on T.V) It's HILARIOUS!

The contestants must successfully complete a given task with a time limit of 60 seconds. If they fail, they can try again, but only have 3 lives. Each time they complete a task they increase the money they earn. If they complete 10 tasks they get 1 million dollars!

We have tried a couple of their tasks at home, but this one called "Face the Cookie" is hilarious! Tage tried it over and over until he did it! You have to use only your facial muscles to move an Oreo cookie from your forehead to your mouth. (I didn't have Oreos, but these peanut butter cookies worked)

Watch our videos and you will find yourself laughing out loud to yourself. I still do and I have seen it at least 20 times.

I'm pretty sure I would be considered a cheater since I moved my head to try to move it.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

HILARIOUS! I can't stop watching them! The first one of Tage just cracks me up, his face movements are so funny!