This season is very different than last one. The couch is a lot more laid back, easy going, not aggressive, hasn't raised his voice once (that I have heard) and do I dare say not organized?....Ok, I'm being nice. But honestly, what does that make our team? The same way! They have played several scrimmage games and have lost each one. I don't even think our team even moved 5 yards, ever. I could go on and on how our team is, but I won't. But I will mention that this is a big positive for Tage because this time he is playing offence, (and defence because they really need his help in everything) and that's good because he is learning different positions and will be better in the long run. He will become a well rounded player. He is pretty much the star of this team. Which gives him a huge boost of confidence and he still loves football. That's all that matters, that he loves what he is doing and has fun.
Our team name is Young Guns and Tages number is 2
If I remember right, Tage made that tackle


Yep, we had cheerleaders again! Last time I think we only had about 3 and they were probably 5 yrs old. This time we have lots! And they are getting closer to our Dallas Cowgirls age!
Tage did awesome! He had some good tackles, made a TOUCHDOWN! (his first one!!) and played super hard the whole game!
Final score
Gators: lost count
Young Guns: 7. The only touchdown by Tager!!!!!!!
Apparently (without me knowing) Ty had told him before the game that for every touchdown he makes he would give him $5. So he is 5 bucks richer today! I hope he makes a killing off us, because I think that he is the only way our team is going to score.

No comments:
Post a Comment