Yea!!! Conratulations!! That is such great news...and we just found out we're having a boy and he's due just a week or two before your little girl! How exciting...how has your pregnancy been? I hope you feel great...you look great, as always!
I'm so so excited for you Cherice! I feel horrible that I didn't know sooner... I found out from my mom who has known forever and didn't say anything until Saturday! I am apparently really bad at checking e-mail and blogs!! I love you tons and I am so happy for you!
The ultimate measure of a person is not where they stand in moments of comfort and convenience, but where they stand at times of challenge and controversy.
6 comments:
Yea!!! Conratulations!! That is such great news...and we just found out we're having a boy and he's due just a week or two before your little girl! How exciting...how has your pregnancy been? I hope you feel great...you look great, as always!
Aaah! Girls are so much fun! I am seriously so excited for you!
Yeah!! I am so super flippin excited for you guys! see you next week!
Soooo sooo happy for you!!! Lil girls are the best!!!!
Yeah that will be so fun for yo! Hope you are feeling well and doing great.
I'm so so excited for you Cherice! I feel horrible that I didn't know sooner... I found out from my mom who has known forever and didn't say anything until Saturday! I am apparently really bad at checking e-mail and blogs!! I love you tons and I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment