Thursday, May 20, 2010

29

I'm one year older and wiser too.....
Well, ok, at least the older part is right. I'm 29! Holy Cow! Where did this past year go?! But I will forever be 29 now. This is where I stop. Next year and the years to come will just be one big fat lie.

I wanted eclairs for my birthday, so this is what I came up with.....

The Volcano

A stack of cream puffs with chocolate dripped down them, whipped cream and of course a cherry on top!
After the pool party we went to dinner as a family. (Chilies. Not my birthday pick, but hey, it's close to home) Tage was super cute and told me to not listen as he told the waitress it was my birthday. This is pretty much word for word of how he asked......

"Um, excuse me. (so polite isn't he!) It's my Mom's birthday today. Can you sing to her? She is 29".....of course he had to throw in the age huh......
Then he laughed and thought that he was so sneaky. So cute.

We came home and had my "volcano" and watched Avatar.

That concludes my birthday celebration! Long, exhausting, but fun day.

2 comments:

Sara Hadlow said...

glad you had fun. maybe next year i'll actually remember to send your card BEFORE your birthday. :)

The Baker said...

happy happy birthday mama!