Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Happy Mommy's Day to all you Moms!

I love Mommy's day! I love how I not only get showered with "I love yous" but I feel like I am an important part in their lives. It's a day that we can kick back (well, for the most part) and let our hubby's and kids take over. (But I am a little nervous about dinner....I'm not aloud in the kitchen right now)

I love my Mom and think that she is the best in the world and am so grateful to her for the example she is to me. What a wonderful Mom I have! I never thought I would be saying this when I was a teenager, but I hope that I grow up to be exactly like her!

Just for fun, I thought I would share a little message Tage wrote to me in church today.

I laughed! I still love this day! I still love my Tager!

No comments: