I have been begging Ty to change to oil in the boat for about 2 months now. Yes, the temperature of the water was cold, but I at least wanted to go for a ride.
Well, finally he got the boat ready! The water temperature warmed up a bit, (about 67* yesterday) and we went out!
The Jeppson's joined us for an afternoon in the sun.
Sydnie and Dylan along with Tage enjoyed many tube rides.

Sydnie and Dylan

Cute Cohen cheering on the kids.

It was fun to finally get out on the lake! I was dying that I couldn't wakeboard. Even though I can't do a dang thing but watch, I still hope we can get out alot more this summer. Watching everyone and enjoying the sun is fun too.
2 comments:
oh ok, I see you are now having even more fun without me!!! HA HA! Just kidding! Man I wish I was having fun with you guys instead of packing!
How fun! Please send the sun my way, I am ready to get out on the lake too!
So fun that your sis was able to come and play, sounds like you two had lots of fun! I love sisters!
I can't believe you are over 20 weeks! YAY! You are still so little! So excited for you!!
Post a Comment