The Peoria library offers cultural passes. Cultural passes are 2 free admissions to certain museums or places in the Phoenix area. The Science Center is one of them. I also know that the Phoenix Zoo, Children's Museum, and Arizona Botanical Gardens are a few others offered. You have to be in line at the library right when it opens to get a pass. They are hot items since they only have a limited amount each day. Well I made it to the library at 8:56. 4 minutes to spare and yes, there was people waiting. But I got the Science Museum pass! Yay! Off to enjoy a day at the museum for FREE! (Age 2 and under were already free, so it worked out perfect to use the free tickets for Tage and I)
Tage's favorite exhibit was the Forces of Nature. Specifically the Immersion Theater. There was a 5 minute show that allows you to FEEL what it would be like to be in the middle of a hurricane, tornado, wildfire, volcanic eruption, or monsoon. It was pretty cool. You are on a large circle platform surrounded by huge projector screens showing you video of the 'force of nature'.....crazy wind, hot lights, rain....you can FEEL it all. I wish I would have gotten a picture of him among it. Dang it.
Emmry's favorite was playing with the plastic balls and water.
(Picture)
And Trey's favorite part was anytime I let him out of the stroller to crawl around on the floor. But I would say the music lights were his favorite roaming time. (When you stepped (or crawled) on the lights they would make different music sounds)
(Picture)
(All other random pics)
1 comment:
Yay you updated!! I am so proud of you. Sound like the science museum was fun!
Post a Comment