Saturday, July 20, 2013

Judd Family Reunion

This years reunion was a play day at Pineview Reservoir! Super fun! I think everyone had a great time today and enjoyed it. I think these pictures tell it all..... (Pictures) After Pineview we met back together for dinner and family pictures at Kimberly and Tomas's house. Grandpa Judd played a few tunes on the harmonica and we played 'name that tune' a couple times. But my favorite part of it all was him giving Tage one of his harmonicas and teaching him to play. That right there was priceless. I hope that Tage will always remember his Great-Grandpa Judd. Family pictures were crazy as we were all trying to get our kids to cooperate and 'say cheese'. I for sure was exhausted after all that and think I totally deserved my ice cream reward just like the kids. (Pictures) All these years later and he still is the one who is serving the ice cream just like he always did when I was little going to his house....he's the ice cream-dipper-master! It was a wonderful family day! Good times, great memories! Loved it!

No comments: