Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Just a 17 hour work day....

Plus drive time......No biggie.....(yeah right!)
Tyson left the house this morning at about 5:30am. Now at 9:11pm he is just leaving the office from downtown. That means he will be home approximately 9:45pm. Such a long, long day for him. (Yesterday was super long too!)
But instead of saying that I hate this and that I feel like a single Mom, I'm going to say that I feel so grateful for my husband. He is under a lot of pressure right now at work and I am so glad that he works hard to support his family. I'm grateful that he has a job. I'm grateful that he cares about what he does. I'm grateful that he provides so well for us. I'm grateful that he works so hard that it allows me to stay home with my children. I'm so grateful for HIM!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Husbands are the best! Even though they work a lot of hours. I agree with you I am truly grateful because it allows us to be able to stay at home and raise our children! "Let's Hear it for the Boy's" (Our fantastic Husbands)! HA HA