I have been meaning to write this down for almost a month now....I'm finally remembering.
...........
Believe it or not, Emmry didn't ever say 'love you' until recently. Father's Day to be exact. I told her to say 'love you' to Ty and she did!! She said 'wah you' It totally caught me off guard because I didn't think that she would say it. Every other time we tell her to say 'love you' she would stick her tongue out and spit or just say no and turn her head. So I was actually really surprised when she said it. I asked her to say it again and again just to make sure that is what she was really saying.
So from then on she has said 'wah you'.
I love it that she expresses that she loves me!! Makes me feel more loved for some reason.
1 comment:
I didn't know she never said I love you! That is so cute! I love it that she finally said it! And on Father's day!
Post a Comment