Vistancia had a 4th of July shin dig tonight. It was at the clubhouse pool. They had a band playing fun music the whole time, beach balls tossed in the pools for everyone to enjoy and hamburgers, hotdogs, snowcones, drinks, and popcorn all to buy if you wanted. But the most important part of the night was the watermelon eating contest. This was the reason we went. Tage was pumped and ready to win. "I gonna keep eating and eating until I throw up, then I will eat some more. I'm gonna win."
Well, he didn't win. But he had fun. The contest was a race as to who would finish their 3 pieces of watermelon first. Tage took 2nd I think. And then he had another 5 pieces of watermelon after that!!
(Picture)
Trey wanted to be apart of the contest too. I'm pretty sure he tied Tage for 2nd place. Hahaha. Trey LOVES watermelon. He was in heaven with that big chunk! He screamed when I took it away. Arching his back and throwing a fit and everything. Then I gave it back to him and he stopped crying instantly, grabbed the watermelon and started eating it again. This boy would eat watermelon breakfast, lunch, dinner and every snack in between if I let him. He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES it!!!!
(Picture)
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
1 comment:
So does Andrew! Great minds think alike i guess!!Good job keep those post coming! :)
Post a Comment