I have been completely overwhelmed for months now on how I should document my life. Because of you Jen, I am starting today. Right now.
I want you to help me with this. Encourage me to post the little things and the big things. Even if they are just words and no pictures. I need help. Just like I need reminders about birthdays and special family events.
You just wait until your 32. Your brain goes downhill fast from then on.
I love you Jen. I love your blog. SOOOOOO glad that you have kept up with it. Even though you don't have anything printed or a scrapbook to work on physically you are documenting it!!!! That's what matters most. SOOOOOO glad that you are documenting even the little things!
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
1 comment:
Thanks! I am so proud of you for doing this. Documenting is important. I will try my hardest to make sure you do this. No backing down now. You will be so glad you documented even if you don't get the other stuff done right now. It will come. :) I love you!
Post a Comment