Oct. 15
Emmrys first official turn at the dentist today!
Honestly, it was a waste of my time. She got more done last week when it wasn’t even her actual appointment. She wouldn't let them take x-rays, I had to have her sit on my lap just for them to have her open her mouth, but not really be able to examine her teeth. No polishing either. But hey, as long I am saying things that she didn’t do, I should mention that she didn’t cry (was just really stubborn) and she didn’t have any cavities! The only thing she did do was get a bouncy ball from the treasure chest on the way out. Of course, right?! Praise the effort of at least going to the dentist.
I was really hoping that today would have gone a bit smoother, but oh well.
Maybe one of these times we will get more accomplished.
(pic of Emmry @ dentist)
No comments:
Post a Comment