Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Our second pumpkin patch of the season - yay!

Patsy and I took our kids up to the Pioneer Museum near Anthem. We basically went there for the pumpkin patch so didn't spend a lot of time looking at all the little replica buildings from 'the olden days' hahahaha. One of these days my great great great grandchildren will be saying that I lived in 'the olden days'! Oh too funny.

Anyways, We took a ride on a wagon pulled by horses out to the pumpkin patch.
(pic on the wagon)

We took a few pictures by the pumpkins. Don't ya love the pumpkin patch......pumpkins nicely placed on hay bails.
(pic by pumpkins. Emmry holding Trey)

Emmry of course had fun on the pony ride (which was dumb because it cost $5 and I already paid $10 just to get into the park and they only got to ride around the circle maybe 5 times. Ugh. But I wasn't going to deny my horse loving daughter a pony ride, so I happily paid the $5)
(pic Emmry on pony)

Trey loved playing in the dirt.
(pic T. dirt w/ shoe off)

They both loved the corn maze. Which actually was hay bails. But what's the difference - right?! at little people height hay bails probably seem just as tall as corn stalks. They ran around in the maze for a good chunk of time and then it was time to leave.
(pic kids in maze)



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We love going to the pumpkin patch too.