Thursday, October 24, 2013

The House of The Lord

Friday, oct. 18

I didn't sleep well last night, so getting up at 5:20am was easy. No use in laying in bed or tossing and turning when I could go to the temple instead!
I made it to the St. George temple in time to attend the 6:00am endowment session. It was good. I felt peaceful. I felt the love of my Savior. I enjoyed every minute of it.
I was actually eager to see the new endowment video everyone has been talking about. And yes, I liked it. It is the same message, but new 'modern' feel to it.
After the session I spent only a few minutes in the celestial room, but I loved how peaceful and beautiful it was.
I was happy that I started my day off right; going to The House of The Lord.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am SOO GLAD you got to go to the temple. The new video is amazing. Thanks for keeping your covenants and attending the temple when you can! You are such a great example to your children! They are lucky to have you. LOVE YOU!