Oct. 2
Tyson is out of town so I had to take Tage to football tonight. I was not looking forward to his 2 hour practice, knowing that the kids were going to be tired before it was over. But we tired to make the best of it and kill some time at Cabela's. We spent an hour in that store. The kids loved it! Lots of animals to look at!
(pic)
Once we were done there I got the kids ready for bed in the parking lot in hopes that they would fall asleep and I could read/journal/ relax the last half of practice in the car with them. Well, that plan only worked half. Emmry fell asleep, but Trey was a monkey and didnt want to go to sleep even after an extra few minutes of driving around to get him to zonk out. That didnt work so I took him out of his car seat and we danced and played around in the car while waiting for Tage to be done. It was not my ideal way of how to spend my evening. I hope that Tyson is going to make the rest of the practices because I just dont want to have to do that again.
Seven Minutes
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment