Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tired Girl

Emmry rarely takes naps. But when this little girl is tired; she is tired and knocked out strong.
I needed to run to Target to grab a few things this afternoon and she started to fall asleep in the car on the way over there (amazing because it is literally a 3 minute drive). I put her in the stroller thinking she would wake up a bit, but no, she was out cold. She woke up just for a second while I put her back in the car seat when I was done at Target and then again for a second when we got home. Being a little after 3:30pm I didn't want her to really take a nap so I put her on the porch couch thinking she would wake up if she was outside and hearing Trey and I play. Oh, but no. She was in a deep snoring sleep for another 20-25 minutes. She must have really needed a nap today.

No comments: