Thursday, October 24, 2013

Family Pictures

Sunday, oct. 20

Before we headed back home to AZ I wanted to have our family pictures taken among the red rock scenery of beautiful St. George.
Since I didn't do family pictures or Christmas cards last year I wanted to make it a priority this year to do them. I know it was going to be hard with Emmry and Trey, but honestly it was worse than I imagined. That is with Emmry, not Trey. Trey was dreamy and didnt cry once. was always at least looking at the camera and for the most part he even had a little smile on his face. Emmry was the complete opposite. She was a nightmare. She wouldnt even look at the camera let alone smile. most of the pictures her head was turned buried against me. She is just at that stage where she doesn't like pictures. Not even at home. So for me to expect family pictures I should have just settled with a photoshopped face of little Miss Emmry.
I hope that I can manage to edit and save at least one of the 28 pictures that Kristy took of our family. I only want one for Pete's sake!

After pictures we hit the road for our 6 hour ride home. We had a good little break, now its going to be back to reality.

No comments: