Wednesday, May 20, 2009

21 all over again

I will forever be 21! I found that magic potion, promise! Let me know if you want some.
But really, today was my 28th birthday. Boy, time sure does fly. Here are a few picture of when I was little. Aren't I just so cute?!
Blessing day
Sunday walk

Potty training. I always hated stuff between my toes, so I used to clean them out when I was on the throne.
Today I worked, but got off a bit early and so did Tyson! We went to dinner at Chiles and then went to Best Buy to buy me a external hardrive for our computer. I know, I know, you are probably saying ooohh, aahhh, but that's what I wanted. Really. I need something to save all my precious pictures! We will probably be getting the Wii Fit and that will count for my birthday present too.
My request....ice cream cake! Dairy Queen cake that is!
He really does love me! Sometimes I wonder
Crazy faces
Oh, and now Ty owes me my second birthday wish.......one game of Phase 10!!!!! I bet you I will win!
Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes. I had a great day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cherice!

Erin said...

Happy birthday, birthday buddy! Funny--I had an ice cream cake from DQ, too! SOOOO YUM!

Parker Family said...

Happy Birthday!! You look beautiful! I think I am still okay with turning 28 this year.....BUT when I am in my thirties, I think then I will wish for 21 again too!

The Frosts said...

Hey girl! Happy happy birthday! It sounds like it was a great day and that you got spoiled! I love that you wanted a hard drive. You're getting hardcore on me here!

Hope this is your best year yet!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday. You look great to be 21 again. I can't pull that one off anymore.