On Sunday we made a house. Not just any old house, it is suppose to resemble the Hansel and Gretel house (notice the candy?). We had so much fun coloring and laughing. I told Tage that he could sleep in it, and he has the past 2 nights and is going on his 3rd tonight! He absolutely loves it. He told me that he wants to keep his house in his room forever and sleep in it every night! I told him that we have to throw it away on Thursday because it was recycle day. He said ok. But this morning as I went to wake him up for school I couldn't help but to think that I should let him keep it a bit longer just because he is loving it and just because it makes him happy. So it will probably stay another week.
Notice the candy hanging from the roof
So excited to go to bed!
All tucked in for bed. He has his night light right by him and a flashlight ready just in case there is an emergency. (I guess)




1 comment:
that is a great house!! I love this post!!!
Post a Comment