Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tea and Muffins

Yesterday Ms. Nabasny (Tages teacher) had tea and muffins at school for all the moms. (but since we don't drink tea, we had water) Tage was excited to show me his flower pot he had painted for me and a picture of a butterfly he colored. Then the kids had a questionnaire to fill out about their moms and then draw a portrait of them. This part I loved. Absolutely hilarious what some of the kids were coming up with. I think that Tage knows me pretty well and did a really good job! Of course I got a little teary eyed when his teacher read the book "Love you forever" and then asked all the kids to give their mom a hug. Ahhhh, just thinking about it I get teary. I love my sweet Tage. He is such a joy to have in my life.

I think that you can click and make it bigger to read it.

This is me among trees where my lunch is up in the tree (orange on the left side) and I have to climb to get it and eat it up in the tree. Leaves are falling.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is so cute! Tage you are a sweet boy!