

The morning started off with giving him his graduation gift. I told him he had to close his eyes and no peeking! Surprise! He loved it! He liked to King Kong candy the best and asked me where I got all of this candy! Then it was off to school for the graduation. Both Tyson and I couldn't miss this once in a lifetime graduation so we both went into work late so we could be there for our buddy.


There was a large kindergarten class. Over 100 students and a total of 7 teachers. Wow! The kids walked in singing Zip pity Do Da. It was cute. And of course I was one of those Moms standing in the back waving like crazy all the time to him and blowing kisses. It was so cute to see him up there and waving back. I have to confess, I got a little teary eyed.
After all the kids got up on stage they sang a song. Then left the stage, coming back in by their individual classes introducing each student by name and quoted what they wanted to be when they grew up. After that each class sang a song about going into first grade. Each one was different. They were so fun to listen too.
Tage is such a shy boy when it comes to getting in front of lots of people. It was fun to listen to him practice his graduation songs at home, but when it came down to the real thing....he stood up there with hardly any enthusiasm compared to what he did at home. He is still singing his graduation songs and belting them out with full energy today. Shy boy, I guess he takes after his Dad who hates the attention.
Don't know where the army guy came about. I thought for sure he would say dirt bike rider!
Did you notice his excitement? Hillarious. Plus, he was FIRST off the stage!
Of course it ended with cookies and punch then we had to head off to work. I felt bad putting Tage in the after school program all day so I asked a friend if she could watch him. All my friends got together at the pool for a big out-of-school bash. Hot dogs, drinks, chips, cookies and fun, fun, fun at the pool! I have THE best friends here! Thank you guys so much for taking care of Tage. He had an absolute blast!
SUMMER HERE WE COME!!!!


2 comments:
How cute! I love the poster! Have I said you are the best mom because you are, Tage and Ty are very lucky and don't let them forget it!
He is so stinkin cute, if you guys ever don't want him anymore, I would take a smiley red-head in a seconds!
Congrats Tage!!
I can't believe he is going into first grade! crazy!
looks like life is keeping you guys busy!
see ya soon!!!
Post a Comment