Lucky #7
Well, actually second, but we missed last weeks game so we are calling this the first game.
Tage did pretty good being the first game. After a little 'mom coaching' I think he now knows when he should be offence and defence. (He had the defending part down pretty good seeing he was defending when their team had the ball)
Good defence bud!

He got a couple chances with the ball. Here is a video clip of one of them.
They each have a cute wrist band of the color they are suppose to guard. I think that's a pretty good idea! Plus they all thought they were cool wearing them.

More basketball updates to come I'm sure.

4 comments:
Hey Cherice! Looks like you guys are doing so good, I miss you! Any trips planned up here? We need to get together! Your girls weekend in Vegas looked like a blast!
That is a pretty cute video of Tage. I loved watching him!
Love you guys!!
I love the picture of him guarding when they had the ball. SO cute!
Isn't 5 year old basketball the funniest thing to watch? Asher just started his first games too. Hilarious! BTW, the team they played last week had a kid on it who looked just like Tage!
Post a Comment