A spa morning.! Over 2 hrs of complete bliss this morning with a facial and a full body massage! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it! Thanks Terah and Ty for the gift card! I even had time to take a nap when I got home before Tage came home from school! Sweet! To top it off, I stayed in my "comfy" clothes ALL day, put on hardly any makeup (just so I wouldn't scare people) and didn't even do my hair! Ahhhhh!!
For Tage...
A late night with some friends! Need I say more? At 5:00pm is where my "heavenly" day ended. Since Dad got a boys weekend, I thought Tage could have a boys night.
The boys entertained themselves by playing outside for a bit.
(Will, Tage, Carter, Andrew, and Tanner)
Made their own pizza


Played pizza Bingo (you play it just like regular Bingo, but just call out numbers)

Played Hullabaloo (Thanks Mom for the game they absolutely LOVED this! Couldn't stop playing it!)


And enjoyed caramel popcorn

Wow Tage, what a fun night! So glad you had fun, I love you.
For Dad...
A day at the sand dunes with some friends! His should be titled "heavenly weekend!" He said that they got to the dunes late last night and rode until 3:00am. Holy Cow!!! Then they grilled up hamburgers. Now that's a late night snack! Today they rode ALL day and he is having a lot of fun. Miss you, love you.
I don't have any pictures yet (I hope he is taking some!) But here is at least one as he was getting everything ready to go yesterday.
1 comment:
Glad to see that you survived the night with all the boys over. Ha Ha!
Post a Comment