Saturday, January 24, 2009

Spur Cross Trail

After Tages basketball game we went home and had lunch. Then Tage and I headed off to Cave Creek, AZ for an afternoon hike! I learned about this place from a friend and I have been wanting to go check it out. (Thanks Erin!)

The weather was perfect today! 74* and blue, blue skies. We didn't go that far on the trail (just to the creek) but it was still good.


He is showing you his muscles because he is proud that he hiked this far (not far at all) and crossed the river with only falling in once!


My lil' cowboy ("Cowboys don't smile mom" "Oh, ok!")


After the hike we stopped by El Encanto Dos for some dinner. It's a mexican resturant right off the Carefree Hwy. Ty and I have been there before and really liked it. The food is good. But what really matters is that the salsa is good too. And it is!

Once we got home Tage wanted to decorate the house because Dad is coming home tomorrow! Well, we didn't go all out like he wanted, but we did make a welcome home banner.

2 comments:

Erin said...

How fun you went there! Pretty, huh?

Laurette Judd said...

I know, I never respond to your blog. I am going to repent.
You are such a cute mom. YOu are doing a great job.
I love you!