Pictures that just scream Arizona
At the base of the mountain when Tage could see the flag on the top, he stopped in the middle of the trail and put his hand over his heart and said the Pledge of Allegiance. It was pretty darn cute. Tage was adamant that we were going to get to the very top to the flag. There was no trail to the very tip-top so we carefully climbed up the rocks. I'm sure I said "watch out for the cactus" a million times. But we made it!
Once we got to the top we had a few snacks and looked at the GORGEOUS views. We tried to look for our house. We think we saw our roof top. Tage says next time we need to bring the binoculars. It was a great day to go for a hike! Beautiful 65* and sunshine! Never in Utah could you go hiking on January 3 without snowshoes and freezing. I love Arizona!

4 comments:
so fun looks like you had a great Christmas! Can't wait to catch up next week!
Hiking in January? I don't even like being outside here in Iowa!! HA HA!!
hope you keep having fun!!
Yah, kinda jealous right now of the nice weather you are in! Good for you to go hiking, sounds fun!
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I love to stay home and relax on Christmas too! It is nice to not have feel rushed! Good for you two to have a nice day!
I want to be in Arizona right now. It looks so, so nice!
Post a Comment